So, with help from some very experienced, amazing fellow BP’ers I have devised a new vitamin regimen for myself that focuses on adressing minor adrenal fatigue and general adrenal health. I am going to stick with this for about 3-4 months and see how I feel. I want to really thank one individual and if you want to know more about his thinking and process, not to mentions actual knowledge behind it…please follow this link and help to support him. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultimate-digestive-health-book?browse_v=new&show_todos=true
On to the new routine:
AM with BP coffee and an egg or two:
- Thorne B5 complex
- d3 (5000mg every other day)
- vitA (at the moment finishing btl of betacarotine but switching to fermented CLO)
- Ester C (NON GMO) 2000mg
- Glutathione, cycled on and off every week or two
- Calcium D Glucarate 1000mg
- zinc citrate 30mg
- krill oil
- two drops iodine…specifically this detoxadine kind (will increase this but need to look into how and how much if needed)
- magnesium glycinate 400mg
- Potassium citrate 200mg
- Ester C (NON GMO) 2000mg
- relora plus(for adrenal health)
Along with this I am making sure to eat good carbs with supper and occasionally lunch, keep up my good fats and protein. Maybe about 25/25/50 for calories from carbs/protein/fats. I am also taking 1/8 tsp salt in the am upon waking.
Here is a version of cauliflower tortilla’s. Mine are as BP as I can make them but even then…I don’t know how to get around not using a microwave. If anyone has an idea…I am all ears. I now keep mine in our basement so I don’t use it for anything except this really!
- 3 cups of uncooked, riced, packed cauliflower (may need 2 lrg heads)
- 6 egg whites
- sea salt
- Remove most of the stems of the cauliflower. Rice cauliflower. I do mine in the food processor in small batches until quite fine. Or you can grate it for more of a work out!
- Measure out 3 cups, packed into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 3 minutes, stir, microwave 2 minutes.
- Place all cauliflower in a dish towel and wring out the water. This is super important but very tricky to do and not burn yourself.
- Place cauliflower in bowl and cool down a bit in the fridge. Stir it occasionally. This may take an hour or so. (place on a cookie sheet to speed up the process)
- When cauliflower is cool, preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment
- In a bowl, add cauliflower, eggs and salt(to taste). I use lots of Himalayan salt for these, so adjust it to your taste.
- Mix with a spoon. Note…it will be a bit runny. Spoon it onto your parchment and make little circles. About 8.
- Place in oven about 10 minutes, flip and cook another 5-7 minutes. Take out and cool on a wire rack
- If you want you can fry up on a pan before eating